SEQUEM participates in the control of the COVID-19 pandemic and the protection of its employees, by applying measures in line with the new decisions of the French government. Our team is now working with a reduced workforce but remains fully mobilized and at your disposal throughout this difficult period. It is available by telephone and e-mail; also note that during this period, SEQUEM will be open from 8:30am-12:15pm to 2pm-4pm Monday to Thursday and from 8:30am-12:15pm to 2pm-3pm on Friday. We will continue to keep you informed of new developments concerning this situation.
A new piece of equipment is currently on display at BÜLTMANN: the 10-roll tube straightening machine type RRM 10/032! This machine comes with a charging table as well as an entry and exit handling device.
Interested? SEQUEM will be happy to support you in developing your project! In the meantime, please note that this new straightening machine will be exhibited at BÜLTMANN from March 16th to April 3rd, 2020, so don’t miss it!
To find out more about this straightening machine, please read the information below:
– Material: drawn aluminium tubes
– Tube diameter: 4,8 – 50 mm
– Wall thickness: 0,5 – 7,0 mm
– Material length: 5,0 – 13,5 m
– Ingoing bend: circumscribed circumference max. 50 mm
– Straightening speed: 10 – 80 m/min
– Straightening force: 22 kN
Special features and highlights
– Increased machine rigidity due to a very solid construction
– High reproducibility of the setting values via absolute encoders also in case of changing material strengths
– Hydraulic clamping of roll holders
– Straightening roll quick changing system
– Short set-up times
– Special entry and exit system for highly sensitive aluminium tubes
You can write us an e-mail by clicking here or call us at +33 (0)3 28 80 55 60. SEQUEM is at your disposal for any additional information you may need.