New multi-roll pre-straightening line for extremely bent hot-rolled steel bars, type SRM 05/100
The line comprises a fully automatic charging system with bar separation, the pre-straightening machine, special entry and exit equipment and a scale evacuation system.
- Material:hot-rolled steel bars according to DIN EN 10060
- Bar diameter: 20 – 103 mm
- Bar length: 4,0 – 12,2 m
- Initial bent: circumscribed circle max. 300 mm
- Straightening speed: 10 – 120 m/min.
- Straightening accuracy: circumscribed circle 50 mm/10 m
The special features and highlights of this equipment are
- Fully automatic bar separation even of extremely bent bars
- Fully closed, extremely solid ring-frame construction
- Automatic adjustment to material parameters
- 5 roll principle for good and uniform straightness
- High reproducibility of setting values with absolute encoder
- Special straightening rolls with grooves for the entire dimensional bar range
- Short change-over times
Do not hesitate to contact our team for further information!