We are pleased to invite you to view BÜLTMANN’s new finishing line for hot rolled bars up to a Ø of 100 mm! This line will be available for visit in Neuenrad (Germany) until March 13, 2017.
Working range 18 – 100 mm
Bar length 2 – 8,5 m
Tensile strength 350 – 1700 MPa
Straightening speed 10 – 80 m/min.
Straightening accuracy after finish straightening < 1mm/m
The special features and highlights of this equipment are:
- High running time due to robust design and an almost automatic dimensional change
- Automatic, PC-supported adjustment to material parameters
- 10 roll principle with three active bending triangles for good and uniform straightness
- High reproducibility of setting values with absolute encoder and hydraulic clamping of straightening rolls
- Short change-over times
- Automatic entry guiding, without changing over to the different diameters
We would love to help you organise your visit! Don’t hesitate to contact us via the e-mail adress firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +33 328 80 55 64.