After the bankruptcy of our longstanding partner KOCH, as of March 1st, 2020 SEQUEM started representing KIESELSTEIN International GmbH, a world-famous German manufacturer of wire drawing and draw-peeling machinery.
This new cooperation is adding a reliable partner to our representation portfolio, with the constant objective of offering high-end equipment as well as a premium service matching your needs.
KIESELSTEIN can rely on its own Research and Development department to offer you state-of-the-art equipment.
Draw-peeling (shaving) of steel, copper or aluminium-based wire
- Draw-peeling lines
- Draw-peeling units
- Draw-peeling dies
Wire-drawing (steel, copper or aluminium-based wires)
- Horizontal multiple drawing machines
- Wet drawing machines for fine wire especially designed for drawing high-strength steel wire, alloy steel wire or non-ferrous metal wire
- Hot drawing machines used to reduce the diameter of difficultly cold-formable wire
- Single-block drawing machines
- Coiler with drawing pass (hanging block)
- Bending coiler
SEQUEM is at your disposal for any information or inquiry. We will be happy to hear about your projects and to provide advice on the equipment that will best suit your needs.