Peeling machine for aluminium bars
In April, our manufacturer BÜLTMANN welcomes you in its workshop in Neuenrade (Germany) where you can see a brand new peeling machine for aluminium bars SH 130 Al.
This equipment is available from April 1 to 26, 2019.
Cast billets peeling is a growing technology that dispenses you from the costly extrusion step for the production of forged products, often destined for the automotive industry. To learn more about the benefits of this solution, please download the BÜLTMANN AL-News.
The equipment comprises the peeling machine, type SH 130-Al, the handling devices, a testing device, a chip conveyor, an emulsion preparation and a suction unit.
Technical Data :
Material cast round aluminium bars
Finished bar diameter 35 – 125 mm
Bar length 2,5 – 3,6 m
Installed capacity of hollow shaft 180 kW
Feed speed max. 25 m/min.
Surface quality Rz min. 6,3 μm
Special features and highlights of this machine:
- Long service life of the machine components
- Improved diameter and roundness tolerances
- Excellent surface qualities at very high cutting speeds
- Increased efficiency compared to the processing of round aluminium bars on turning lathes
- Reduced time needed for repair and maintenance