BÜLTMANN is pleased to invite you!
A new piece of equipment is currently on display at BÜLTMANN: the 10-roll tube straightening machine type RRM 10/032! This machine comes with a charging table as well as an entry and exit handling device.
Interested? SEQUEM will be happy to support you in developing your project! In the meantime, please note that this new straightening machine will be exhibited at BÜLTMANN from March 16th to April 3rd, 2020, so don’t miss it!
To find out more about this straightening machine, please read the information below:
– Material: drawn aluminium tubes
– Tube diameter: 4,8 – 50 mm
– Wall thickness: 0,5 – 7,0 mm
– Material length: 5,0 – 13,5 m
– Ingoing bend: circumscribed circumference max. 50 mm
– Straightening speed: 10 – 80 m/min
– Straightening force: 22 kN
Special features and highlights
– Increased machine rigidity due to a very solid construction
– High reproducibility of the setting values via absolute encoders also in case of changing material strengths
– Hydraulic clamping of roll holders
– Straightening roll quick changing system
– Short set-up times
– Special entry and exit system for highly sensitive aluminium tubes
You can write us an e-mail by clicking here or call us at +33 (0)3 28 80 55 60. SEQUEM is at your disposal for any additional information you may need.